Website Terms and Conditions
Reliance on information on our Site
- The Epilepsy Montreal Site is designed for information purposes only and is not concerned with providing specific medical advice. Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Epilepsy information has been drafted using relevant references so that so far as is possible the information represents the consensus view of medical practice and opinion.
- If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult a suitably qualified professional. This information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctors. We cannot be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of using Epilepsy Montreal information resources.
Changes to our Site
- We aim to update our Site regularly and reserve the right to suspend, change, modify, add or remove aspects of the Content available on the Site at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the information on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Viruses, hacking and other offenses
You must not:
- Misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
- Attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this clause 13, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Users should always use an anti-virus program on any material downloaded from our Site.
If you have any concerns about the material which appears on our Site, please contact at Contact Page.